Monday, September 25, 2023

September 25

I adore my boys. They're funny and smart and entertaining and they make my life infinitely more interesting and better than it would otherwise be. But they're 15 and 12, and sometimes, the odors they create make me gag.

And regardless of whether or not we want to talk about it, I know the other boy-moms out there can relate to that revelation on a deep and personal level.

So after a recent and particularly stinky ride home from school (that may have involved me sticking my head out the window as often as I could without looking like a lunatic), I went out and bought a few of these at Bath and Body Works. They're Wallflowers equipped with Marshmallow Fireside-scented air fresheners. I put them in the dining room and in the entry way and I tell you, the difference is amazing. 

So today, I'm thankful that God gave someone the inspiration to create these products. (And as always I'm thankful for my kiddos. Even when they aren't lemony fresh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment