Saturday, October 10, 2026

October 10

I finished making this today, and I love it.

Strangely enough, the final step involved super glue. I didn't like any of the buttons I had, so I decided to stack a smaller, pale pink floral one atop a larger hot pink one and voila, just what I'd envisioned. (And although I'm totally the type to glue my fingers together, it was super easy, because I had a brainstorm that involved using my blocking board and pins to hold them still while I did the gluing. It worked amazingly well.)

It is really satisfying to finish a project, and I am so grateful to God for the inspiration He gives me (hello - no fingers glued together! And I successfully modified this pattern to change up an element I didn't like) and for the joy that creating cultivates within my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment