Friday, October 2, 2026

October 2

Isaac had his first performance as part of the Men's Glee Club at Wheaton this evening. Although we weren't able to be there in person, of course, I was able to tune in via livestream.

I got to watch as he --looking dapper in his tux-- filed in with the rest of the guys and took his spot on the risers. And I got to watch as he sang the two songs they'd prepared for the occasion. And I got to watch as he strutted back off the risers and took a sharp left to exit. (I assume the latter is a glee club thing because they all did it.)

It was such a sweet blessing to be able to see Isaac singing and engaging with his peers. He's adjusting well to life at college, and I couldn't be more grateful to God for His hand in the transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment