Sunday, September 13, 2026

September 13

Our church's annual meeting took place this morning after the service. 

I'm not much of a meeting person; I don't get much out of sitting in a room and listening to talk about vision and budgeting and so on. It's not my cup of tea.

But I was voted in to serve another few years as a Deacon, which I enjoyed the first go-round (a number of years back, before I served as an Elder). I hope to be a blessing to others during my term.

And I was also pleased to see this guy interacting with others. Brady got the last seat at this particular table and I watched him from my perch a few yards away. He's growing up, and I am thankful for the gift of watching him morph more into the young man God wants him to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment