Monday, September 21, 2026

September 21

Abby's back up at school for the week and Adam is away for work for a few days, so it was just me and Brady this evening.

I picked him up after his baseball practice and then he drove us over to Chick filA, where we retrieved our mobile order for dinner.

Once we got home, we plunked down in front of the tube and turned on the Monday Night Football game. We agreed that he could watch the Manning Cast until halftime (because that's about all I can take of Peyton and Eli's slack-jawed staring), so we ate our food and he told me about his day with the hum of the TV in the backgroud.

His vaguely goofy expression aside, it was a good time with my baby. And I am so grateful to God for those precious minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment