I had what I'd call a really nice Friday. Abby and I enjoyed our morning together, Adam came home from a brief work trip, and Brady got back several positive test results at school. So praise the Lord for all of that!
And then after Adam wound up his final work call, we loaded into the car and Brady (our learning-to-drive chauffeur) drove us to Five Guys for dinner in honor of National Cheeseburger Day. (And yes, today is indeed THE day!)The place was packed to the gills so it took a long time to get our food, but we were able to snag a table fairly quickly. So we talked as we waited, with Adam sharing some details from the retirement party he attended in Oregon and Abby regaling us with tales from her latest week in the second grade.
Good days are a huge blessing, so I am grateful to God for this one.

No comments:
Post a Comment