Friday, September 4, 2026

September 4

I engaged in two notable but very different activities today. The first was a coffee meet-up with a woman I met in the parking lot at the Mother Ship nine months ago. (Long story.) Anyway, Margo and I finally got together and we had a lovely two and a half hour chat. I'd use that as my entry today because discussions of faith and of God and how He shows up were definitely part of the conversation, but I didn't take a pic.

So I'm using this --my second activity-- instead. I've been working on this for a few days now. I love lacy patterns that require a little more thought and effort, and this one fits the bill. I'm not entirely sure what it will be just yet, but I like it so far. And I like that as I stitch, I'm more likely to whisper prayers as they come to mind. 

So today, I'm grateful for restful projects and for potential new friendships, because both make this life much more colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment