I'm so thankful that my kids are willing talk about and share their faith with their friends. I definitely wasn't comfortable doing that when I was their age, so I feel blessed that God has instilled into each of them a desire to share the Gospel.
Tuesday, September 29, 2026
September 29
Brady --like many teenagers-- doesn't like going to events or meetings alone, so I was glad when he said his friend A went with him to Young Life last week. A isn't a Christian so I was a little surprised by his willingness to go, but he went again today. And this time, after the meeting ended, he had several questions about Jesus for Brady.
Brady shared both the questions his friend posed and his answers with me after school. And I was honestly impressed with both boys: A's questions were probing and intelligent, and Brady's responses were rooted in the Scripture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment