Monday, September 14, 2026

September 14

My Bible Study group took a field trip to a local non-profit this morning. Little Miracles collects and distributes baby items to underprivileged families in our local area. It's an amazing ministry, and seeing the facility --and hearing that they include a baby blanket with each gift they give away-- inspired me to get to work.

This particular item that I started when I got home isn't a blanket because I already had a specific pattern in mind, but I've gone through my (extensive) yarn inventory and am planning to get to work on my first donation soon. 

Fortunately, I have an ample supply of yarn that will work well for baby blankets. So today, I'm grateful to God for showing me another organization that can use what I make to bless my neighbors in a practical (and hopefully powerful) way.

No comments:

Post a Comment