This is what I get these days when I say "okay, I want to take a picture of you guys."
Fine. It's fine. Really, totally fine. I love that all of the recent photos I have of them look more or less like this.But to my actual point... Isaac has chalk paint on his face and they're wearing matching green t-shirts because they're both volunteering at VBS this week. Isaac is a teacher for the older kids, and Brady is a youth leader for the younger ones. (That's simplified because I can't remember exactly which grades they're each with.)
I'm pleased that they both chose to spend some of their time --and if Brady's glue-stained shirt and Isaac's face are any indication, also a bit of patience-- helping to tell the next generation about Jesus. It's a small act, but who knows -- it could wind up having huge implications for a child who attends.

No comments:
Post a Comment