Friday, July 17, 2026

July 17

I was working on my latest crochet project in the bedroom this afternoon when Isaac and Brady suddenly (and loudly) appeared. 

Now they don't just enter a room together these days; it's truly more like they storm castle gates. There's lots of chatter and arms and legs flying everywhere. It's simultaneously funny and exhausting, and definitely overstimulating.

But I love it nonetheless. And then I loved it even more when, a few minutes later, Brady left to find BearBear and Isaac picked up my stuffed cat SOC (pronounced "sock") and wrapped him in an embrace. 

I watched him as he sprawled across the foot of my bed hugging my cat. And I smiled to myself. He may be 18, but he's still my little boy. And I am grateful to God for the gift that he continues to be to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment