And although the good-natured roughhousing can be a lot (and I mean A LOT) sometimes, I'm letting it go because I figure they need the time to connect and bond before Isaac heads off to Wheaton.
They've always had a solid brotherly connection. Way back when, Brady said he planned to work as a miner so he could fund Isaac's baseball career with all of the gold he dug up. And he meant it. And Isaac has always felt extraordinarily protective of Brady. And that's always shown.
I think it's going to be a big adjustment for both of them to be a few thousand miles apart, but I'm praying that the time they spend together now --and have had together in the past-- will serve as a good foundation that will keep them bonded for the long haul. Because as someone who doesn't have a sister and can't relate to their connection, I've always believed that brotherhood is a special gift from God.

No comments:
Post a Comment