Monday, July 27, 2026

July 27

Isaac left for an overnight trip to Napa with his pals this morning so it was just me, Abby, and Brady today.

Brady returned to his recent kitchen-related hobby by air frying another potato dish. (He followed the same basic recipe as one of last week's experiments and changed up the seasoning a little. He said he definitely preferred them with panko.)

Abby, meanwhile, went for her run, then showered and emerged wearing her giant pink fuzzy thing. As she was putting taquitos in the oven, she crab-skittered across the kitchen floor with oven mitts on her hands. I asked her to do it again; she refused, but she posed in crab-position.

She will probably dislike this image, but it made me laugh so I kept it. I love her silly side. She hides it much of the time, but it's pretty funny when she lets it go. So for the blessing of lighthearted moments, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment