Tuesday, August 18, 2026

August 18

Abby came with me to Starbucks this morning, and then we embarked upon an epic impromptu (mostly window) shopping trip.

When she was in high school, it wasn't unusual for us to spend our Saturday afternoons hopping from shop to shop, but save our usual Black Friday outings, it'd been a while since we'd done that. 

But today, we went from Starbucks to Target to Wendy's (because I love the freestyle soda machine) to another Target to Michael's to the mall. There was a lot of walking involved and I was pretty pooped by the time we got back home, but it was also a lot of fun.

We don't always see eye to eye on everything and we have our share of disagreements, but I adore this one and only daughter of mine. And I'm thankful that we were able to spend so much time together today.

No comments:

Post a Comment