Wednesday, August 31, 2022

August 31

It's late-start Wednesday which means that Brady's school day doesn't start until 9:41. So after we dropped Isaac at the high school (yep, it still feels weird writing that) he and I had a coffee date at the Mother Ship.

Okay, so it was coffee for me and ice water and a chocolate cake pop for him. But as my teenagers would say, we were vibin' at the 'Bux.

Or something like that.

Anyhow, it was, as is always the case, fun to have time with my baby. He's so funny and direct and quick-witted that I find myself laughing over his antics more often than not. Like when I told him that he should drink his ice water more elegantly, and he responded --without missing a beat-- by popping a pinky finger. I choked on my coffee. 

These moments are awesome blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment