Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March 4

Sometimes I worry that I'm starting to forget those little details that made Logan distinctly himself. I was thinking about that this morning as I dropped Brady off at preschool and headed to the store.

Then at Target, I saw these on a clearance rack:

Logan had a real thing for flame jobs. He loved them on cars, but honestly, he loved them period. He's the only kid I've ever known who would draw rows and rows of flame jobs --just flame jobs-- on a sheet of paper. I don't know if it was the color variations that caught his eye or something else entirely, but I know that he loved them. So these little gloves immediately caught my eye and made me smile.

Those little reminders --which invariably show up when I need them the most-- are priceless.

1 comment: