Wednesday, February 20, 2019

February 20

It was mostly clear today... until this evening, when both boys were scheduled to have baseball practice at two different locations. Sprinkles fell from a newly clouded sky as we drove to Isaac's meet-up first; it wound up being canceled, but we got to see a lovely mix of sunbeams and clouds. Then we headed across town to drop Brady at his practice (which was not cancelled). And this was part of the sunset Isaac and I took in while we waited for Adam to join us:

I do so love the sense of peace that washes over me as I watch the sun set on a cloudy evening, so though the driving-around-unnecessarily part of the day wasn't exactly on my favorites-list, I'm thankful that I had such a great seat for this particular scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment