Wednesday, February 6, 2019

February 6

I totally missed the moment and there's a 99.9% chance it'll happen again sometime soon so I could save it for another time, but I figured I'd go with what I have (since I don't have anything else from today anyway!).

When Isaac finishes his baseball classes, he makes a beeline for the exit. And then he stands there and holds the net up for his classmates so they can leave without entanglement. (Because believe me, kids get tangled in those nets all the time.)

I love that he still holds the door for other people without being asked. It shows kindness and good character. I could be selfish and try to take credit for his good manners, but it really has very little to do with my very human efforts. The truth is that all of his positive attributes are by-products of grace and mercy, so for those blessings, I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment