Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 25

Brady gave me the greatest present today.

We had a nice morning dropping Abby and Isaac off at school; he was in a good mood and I made myself dizzy chasing him in circles, eliciting plenty of gleeful shrieks. At one point, we took this selfie:

A little while later, as we sat in the parking lot at preschool munching on a hash brown (him) and sipping coffee (me) --otherwise known as our Tuesday Routine-- he sat back in Abby's seat. And then...

Mommy, I wuv you.

It marked the first time he gave me an unsolicited I love you. And it melted my heart.

There's no better feeling than to be loved. And there's really no better feeling than the one you get when your child says I love you and means it.

It's definitely one of the biggest God-things there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment