Sunday, March 9, 2014

March 9

I took Isaac shopping for Adam's birthday present this afternoon. When we got home, Abby was alone in the dining room. While Isaac went off to find Adam and Brady, Abby approached me hesitantly, and shared a brief experience she had while we were out.

She told me that when she came downstairs and looked out the dining room window, she saw a pretty blue and white bird, which based on a later sighting, was a blue jay. That particular kind of bird isn't common here at all, so it was a startling sight. She looked at me expectantly for a moment before finally blurting out Logan! Logan did it!.

Logan's favorite color was indeed blue. Whether or not Logan had anything to do with our blue jay's appearance is a mystery, but I'm so happy that Abby still finds her best friend in unexpected places.

No comments:

Post a Comment