Tuesday, March 26, 2019

March 26

I am, by and large, totally over the whole rain-thing. It's wreaking havoc on the baseball season and the idea of all of the potential make-up games in mid-May makes me queasy. But there are two things about this image from this afternoon that made me smile.

The first is Brady's team in their post-practice huddle. I do love the brotherhood that comes along with baseball. I've mentioned it before, but I was never part of a team growing up, and I'm so glad that my boys are having an experience I didn't have. The second is how amazingly green the grass is. The rain may be annoying at this point, but it surely does create some really lovely scenery.

So as we prepare for yet another rainy day (insert eyeroll here), I'm thankful for those two sweet blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment