Sunday, March 10, 2019

March 10

Today is Adam's 41st birthday, which signals the end of my slightly-less-than-two-month annual term as The Older Woman. He kicked off his 42nd year with church, and followed it up with our weekly visit to Logan's grave and On the Border for lunch. And then we headed across the way to the movie theater to see "Captain Marvel."

Our post-movie activities included a walk (for just him and me), In N Out, part of a Warriors game on TV, cake (one ice cream from Baskin Robbins and another made by Abby with a lot of love), and presents. And now, the short people are in bed and we're rounding out the day with some "Battlestar Galactica."

We've certainly had our highs and lows over the course of our 21+ years as a couple, but he is most definitely a good man and a better father. So for the blessing of having him in my life since I was a tender 19 years old, I'm thankful. Happy birthday, hunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment