Friday, June 28, 2019

June 28

I was walking through the art section at Hobby Lobby early this evening when I spied a bunch of posters across the way. I'm not really a poster-person, so I didn't pay much attention at first, but as I started to leave, I felt compelled to go take a look. And when I did, I saw this beauty:

I pulled it out and looked it over, and then rooted through the rest of the others (and there were quite a few), only to find that it was the only one like it.

And it was right out front where I'd see it.

Picture me standing there in the store, breathing in that Hobby Lobby potpourri scent, feeling like Logan was there somehow in both that Corvette poster and in the worship music that tinkled in the background.

It's weird but I've always felt like he'd like that store. And now I know for sure that he does.

Oh, and I bought it, of course. Some day, it will go on the wall in a home office where I'll be able to look at it and think of that Sunshine of mine and just smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment