Wednesday, June 5, 2019

June 5

It was a busy day, but a really nice one. I got up early (for the summer, anyhow) to attend a women's ministry event at a tea shop in town. I can't go during the school year because of the timing, so it was my first time, and I really enjoyed it. From there I went to an appointment. Then this afternoon I took Abby to an appointment (in preparation for a mission trip she's going on later this month) and then took the kids downtown for some ice cream at the Dairy (because it was H-O-T outside).

While we were there, two of Abby's friends happened to show up, so she stayed back with them. Then I drove to Isaac's friend's house to drop him off for a playdate, and his friend invited Brady to hang out, too. So voila, I had a few unexpected hours to myself to just sit and listen to some music and catch up with some friends.

So as the seconds continue to tick toward tomorrow, I'm thankful --for the second time in a week-- for the blessing of really good days.

No comments:

Post a Comment