Sunday, June 9, 2019

June 9

Sometimes I completely forget how capable kids can be.

Brady started this craft at school a few weeks ago, and had been asking me for more yarn so he could finish it ever since. (In my defense, I've intended to buy some, but never actually remember when I'm anywhere near a store that actually sells it.) Anyhow, this afternoon he decided to unwind it and see if he could complete it with the yarn he already had. Since he wasn't sure how to make that happen, he googled it and found a YouTube tutorial. So he sat in front of the computer and followed the instructions.

It didn't work out for him in the end, but watching him problem-solve made me realize --again!-- that my kids are smart, resourceful people. And for that, I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment