Monday, September 2, 2019

September 2

Some days, I really struggle with my mood. And today was one of those days. I got up feeling not great and things kind of spiraled downward from there. But there are bright spots in each day regardless of said day's overall tenor, and this was one:

Adam's brother invited the rest of us to join his family at Ardenwood Historic Farm in Fremont. We hadn't been before, so we --minus Abby, who said she had homework to do-- drove down to check it out. We stayed for a few hours and walked around and some of us tried out stilts. And we all rode the train.

So even on a not-great day, I'm thankful for trains and for chances to connect, even when I didn't really feel much like talking, because it's always good to be grateful for opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment