Sunday, September 29, 2019

September 29

Adam's mom was scheduled to play the organ at their church this morning, so we deviated from our normal Sunday routine to go watch (and listen). Given that the whole 'walk and chew gum' thing is a challenge for me sometimes, I'm always impressed by how she's able to do different things with both hands and a foot all at once.

After the service ended, the kids went up to say hi and she gave them a primer on the organ. (Or at least I assume that's what was happening since Adam and I just watched from the pew.)

As they stood there I wondered if any of them inherited her musical talent. And I thought about how nice it is that they're getting the chance to spend time with their grandparents, because those connections are a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment