Monday, September 30, 2019

September 30

I have no idea why, but as we walked back to the car after school, Brady was on the hunt for a mushroom. When we found this one, he asked me to take a picture of it. So I did.

And now, hours later, I still don't know why (and it wasn't because I didn't ask; he just didn't tell). So I have a random photo of a mushroom in my phone camera roll. Okay then.

When I first started typing this entry it felt completely pointless, but in hindsight, I realize it's really not because God definitely does what Brady did this afternoon. He asks us to do things that --in the moment-- seem totally bizarre and don't make logical sense. But we should do them anyway because strange or not, one hundred percent of the time, they lead to some pretty amazing outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment