Tuesday, October 5, 2021

October 5

Some days, I just need something that makes me laugh, so forgive the relative crassness of what's to come.

During the ride home today, Isaac asked me about his ancestry. I shared that as far as I know, he's mostly European with a small smattering of Mexican mixed in.

After digesting that news for a few moments, he mused "I didn't know I was European", which prompted Brady to laugh maniacally as he repeated "EUROPEAN!"

This exchange went on for some time. It was still going on as I pulled into the garage and they got out. It was, in fact, still going on as I sat in my car and took this image.

The teenage boy joy of it all was utterly eye-rolling, but I admit that it made me chuckle a little (to myself). Silliness can certainly be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment