Monday, July 24, 2023

July 24

First off, my nephew Brendan turned 19 today. Nineteen already! Happy birthday, B!! Now onto our today.

Brady played his last summer All-Star game this evening (and went 2 for 4 at the plate, which is quite respectable). 

Abby helped me out big time by shuttling Adam to the BART station so he could catch a flight for a work trip AND then picking up Isaac from the camp bus and bringing him over to Brady's game. (Got all that? The key point: she was indispensable!)

It's just so wonderful to have my chicks under my roof again. It was wonderful sitting and talking with Isaac about his camp experience. It was wonderful being at the dinner table with them watching them eat their Mickey D's cuisine. And right now it's wonderful that I'm sitting in my room because Abby and Isaac are in the midst of an extended and far too precious to interrupt round of one-on-one sibling chat (and hearty laughter) time in the family room.

They are all wonderful. And I am grateful for who they are and who He is.

No comments:

Post a Comment