Friday, July 7, 2023

July 7

Initially, the plan was for all of us to go into San Francisco today. But then Isaac remembered he'd signed up for a baseball practice this morning and didn't want to flake, and Brady had a practice of his own this evening, so I decided I'd stay home with them. So Abby and Adam went alone. And from what I gather, they had a great time.

I didn't get to see the Golden Gate or have cookies in the Japanese Tea Garden like they did, but I did have McDonalds with Isaac and Brady at lunchtime. I plunked down on the very hard floor in the entryway and chit-chatted while they ate. And then a little later, I got to watch Isaac build a trap in MineCraft. And I got to watch a few moments of Brady's practice.

So for all of those little moments with my favorite boys, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment