Sunday, May 12, 2013

May 12

Mother's Day. It's easily one of the hardest, most complicated days of the entire year for me. I spent much of today looking for Logan, so to speak. I didn't really see much of anything that was whoa there, there he is! noteworthy. I saw a bight red Corvette while we were out for dinner. I got a PM from a friend whose daughter was a friend of Logan's that included a snapshot of a hand-drawn picture of flowers they got for Logan on the anniversary of his trip to Heaven back in February. (My friend said it was one of two pages in a book her daughter made for her for Mother's Day.) I got another snapshot from another friend who happened to see "LOGAN" scrawled along the sidewalk today. But me? I didn't see much in person. It's a little disappointing, but I have to take the days as they come.

So here's today's picture, which is quite apropos:

I don't have any great reflections to go along with it, because sometimes, photos just stand alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment