Friday, May 24, 2013

May 24

Today marked the end of an era: Isaac's time in preschool. He attended his last day at Shining Light and will start kindergarten in the Fall.

Though I have mixed feelings about the upcoming transition, I have to say that my primary emotion is one of deep gratitude. His schooling experience to date has been excellent; we've been blessed with great teachers and great classes of kids, including this one:

So though I'll deeply miss these kids and their parents and the teachers (though not quite as much since Brady will start at Shining Light this Fall!), I'm so grateful that Isaac is moving on to the next phase in his life. Though it's hard to see them grow up sometimes, it's also an unmatched blessing to watch them love, laugh and simply live.

No comments:

Post a Comment