Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 21

Today was, by all accounts, a big ol' mixed bag. I won't go into specifics, but suffice it to say that there were really good moments, and others that made me take very, very deep, temper-diffusing breaths. After reviewing my options, I decided to go with this as today's entry. And hopefully, the subject won't mind that I swiped her pic and wrote about her!

This lovely lass is Molly, the hem/onc Nurse Practitioner at CHO. And one of Logan's very favorite people of all-time. I was extra-specially gratified to see this picture of her with her brand new fiance on my Facebook feed this evening. Truth be told, I'd been checking her page every few days for the past two months; somehow I knew her guy was going to propose.

Anyway, her dedication to Logan and the other kids in her care is a shining example of God at work in this world.

Congrats, Molly! Somewhere on the other side, I know there's a dance party happening in your honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment