Thursday, August 11, 2016

August 10

Today was... well, it was. I'll focus on the good parts. This afternoon, Adam's parents asked if we wanted to show the kiddos the golf course and let them try their hands at putting and driving, so we did. I think they had fun with it. We had fun teasing Abby --who was surprisingly good at driving the ball-- about joining the golf team at school. (She said no.) Then we took a drive around all 18 holes, with Adam's dad, Isaac, and Brady leading the way, followed by Adam's mom and Abby in the second cart, and Adam and I bringing up the rear. The course really offers up some beautiful, sweeping ocean views (which I would share, had Adam realized that I was having a wardrobe malfunction as he was snapping pics. (D'oh!) And of course it's always fun to drive a gold cart!

Then this evening, Adam and I went out to dinner at the Beach House in Poipu. We had a great view of the sunset sky and some nice time to just sit and be together. After dinner, we took a walk by the beach.

Time together --both with the whole family and with just my Adam-- is so important, and such a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment