Friday, August 19, 2016

August 19

It seems that my poor littlest guy has contracted his first kindergarten illness. During dinner, he complained that his throat hurt when he swallowed, and then wanted to sit with Adam in the easy chair after he'd left the table. He asked me to take his temperature, and it came back at 102. So he's definitely not feeling well. But earlier today, he showed off his ingenuity again by creating miniature planets.

Here we have Jupiter, Pluto, Mars, and Earth. He colored tiny pieces of paper --check out that red planet and the blue/green for Earth!-- then crumpled them, and then used tape to transform them into little balls.

I have no idea where he got the idea to make planets, but I was impressed. He's learning so much so quickly that it almost feels like too much; he IS my baby, after all! But it's a huge blessing to watch his little mind work.

No comments:

Post a Comment