Monday, August 15, 2016

August 15

It's been... a day. I think the first day of school went over well enough for the kiddos, for the most part.

Brady came home from Kindergarten and immediately pelted me with random questions (I still have no idea how gas makes the car run). Isaac didn't say much but seemed pleased enough with his maiden voyage to third grade. Abby wasn't in tears, and when it comes to middle school, I consider that a win (though she did lament the fact that she has VERY few friends in her classes, which honestly, makes me very sad but I won't dwell).

So yeah: another year started. Another year of watching them learn and grow even more. Since I'm keenly aware of what it's like to be denied the privilege of watching Logan grow up, I'm thankful to see his siblings change and continue to impress me over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment