Tuesday, October 30, 2018

October 30

Way back when, we used to take weekly trips to Costco. We'd traipse up and down the aisles, chit chatting as we collected our wares. I remember how Logan would dance and they'd all giggle together.

We don't go nearly as often these days, but we did go tonight.

I still love trotting up and down those aisles, looking at everything from shoes to pasta sauce to Halloween costumes. And I still love watching the kiddos as they try to push the cart (though given that Abby is bigger than me, it's not so much of a challenge anymore, but it's amusing to listen to her say 'hey look, I'm adulting' as she did several times this evening).

Anyhow, it was just another stitch in time that hearkens back to older stitches that I treasure. And for that, I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment