Saturday, October 6, 2018

October 6

There was yet another first at the Wight house this evening as Abby headed off to her first Homecoming Dance. Here we are, striking our best poses as we headed out the door:

She convened with a small group of girls at her friend April's house, took some pictures, ate, and headed out for the evening while I stayed behind to hang out with the adults. Although I knew only two of them heading into today, I had a nice time, and was even able to share a bit about Logan. (And talking about him is never anything but a blessing.)

Although Abby had mixed feelings about the dance itself ("mom, back sweat. There was so much back sweat"), I'm glad she had a traditional high school experience. And I'm glad I had the chance to meet new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment