Friday, September 16, 2022

September 16

It's just another quiet evening and I've been terrible about taking pics lately, so here's what I'm working on at the moment. ("It" is actually two different things, hence the very different colors seemed scary.)

It was nice to spend time talking with my friend Terry at the Mother Ship this morning. It was nice to have lunch downtown with Adam this afternoon (because he had the day off). It was nice when he offered to drop off and pick up the boys from school so I didn't have to do it. It's nice to sit here and work on these projects in the relative quiet of my family room. And it's nice that there's actually a Fall-like chill in the air outside.

It's more than nice, really, because all of those things were blessings that made my day better. So I am grateful for all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment