Sunday, September 25, 2022

September 25

Both boys had 1:30 games today, so after a quick post-church lunch at home, Adam and I did the divide-and-conquer thing with him shuttling Isaac to Danville while I took Brady to Livermore.

It was lovely outside and although I don't really know the parents on this team, I plunked down on the bleachers with several of them to take in the action while simultaneously keeping tabs on Isaac's game via GameChanger.

Both boys performed well; each collected two hits, Isaac scored a few runs, and Brady notched three strikeouts during his inning on the mound. And both teams came away with wins.

Yep, as far as baseball at the Wight House goes, it doesn't get much better than today. So I am grateful that my kiddos' hard work and practice produced fruit on the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment