Sunday, September 4, 2022

September 4

My grandpa was a huge sports fan. (Well, he was a huge baseball and college basketball fan. That's probably more accurate.) I remember him standing in the space between the kitchen and the family room, arms crossed over his chest, simultaneously watching a game on the TV in the kitchen and a game on the TV in the family room while listening to yet another game on the radio. I still smile when I think back on that and remember his laser-focus.

So it always amuses me when I find any of my kids Roscoe'ing. And I found Brady pulling a Roscoe this afternoon in the living room: when I passed by the living room, I found him playing a video game while watching an episode of "Boss Baby" on his laptop.

The sight made me laugh a little to myself. So for that amusement, I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment