Friday, September 30, 2022

September 30

It was a very good day, and whenever I finally hit they hay, I'll drift off to sleep with my Social Needs cup overflowing with goodness.

It began with a double-shot of coffee meet-ups at the Mother Ship. The first was with Terry, who I've taken to catching up with a few times a week and whose company I've come to thoroughly enjoy. The second was with Nancy, whose honesty and sincerity always inspire me to take a deeper look at how I respond to challenges. (Actually, that same thing can be said for both of these ladies, now that I think on it more. What a blessing it is to be around so many wise women.)

And then this evening, the church elders gathered together for dinner with our (hopefully -- the vote is on Sunday) new pastor and her mom (and her wee little dog). The weather was ideal and we had a lovely time just being together. I am confident that God will do great things through Mary's ministry. 

So yeah, it was a very good day. And I am thankful for all of the very good moments and all of the very good people who were part of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment