Thursday, September 8, 2022

September 8

This is the only photo I took today, and it'll do.

Both boys had dental appointments after school, so when we arrived, I checked them in while they sat down (on the same chair, naturally). 

Both had their respective cleanings, and then both had a pair of especially stubborn baby teeth (which were essentially trapped behind their partially descended counterparts) removed. Neither was thrilled by the turn of events and there was some degree of moaning from on particular teenager who shall remain anonymous, but all in all, I was impressed with their mature reactions to a less than desirable situation.

I can definitely learn from that example, so I'm grateful for the reminder that sometimes, things happen in this life that require us to suck it up and deal (and pray, of course). Unpleasant surprises may arise, but it's up to us to choose to deal with them gracefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment