Monday, January 16, 2023

January 16

Since the boys didn't have school today, they spent most of their time playing video games in the living room (which, despite their spirited assertions, is not called the video game room. The part of me that screams I'm an adult, darn it, and this is my nice room! will not have it.)

Anyhow, at one point I walked by and spotted them cuddled together under my blanket. (Yes, my blanket, which Isaac steals whenever he gets the chance.) I thought they looked cute so I captured the moment.

I've said it many, many times before, but it's still true so I'll say it again: I am so grateful that they love each other. It may not always feel like it to them --especially when they're going at it like rabid dogs, as they do at times-- but their bond is a special gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment