Tuesday, November 14, 2023

November 14

I still love finding new Pixar Cars when I'm out and about.

But popularity with collectors is high and they can be hard to find, so I was happy to spot this guy on the pegs during a morning Target run today.

Logan loved Cars with Faces and I love them too. And I extra-love that every time I find a new one, it's like I'm re-connecting with that sweet boy of mine; I can hear his chirpy little voice reading "Todd the Shockster Maw-cus" and "Mildwed Bywane" from his Cars book. And I can see him making parking lots on the couch in our old family room.

Given that he's been gone for nearly 12 years now, having something that can provide that feeling of closeness and deliver those memories of sweet times with him is priceless. And I am grateful for the blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment