Thursday, November 30, 2023

November 30

I'm not particularly talented when it comes to interior design, but I do like Christmas decorations, so I've been slowly adding them to the house.

We put up both Christmas trees --one live for the family room, one artificial for the living room-- on Black Friday. A few days ago, Isaac finished constructing this year's addition to the Lego centerpiece for the dining room table.

And today, I swapped out some of our usual living room wall art for some of the holiday ilk, and then plunked some seasonal throw pillows and one of the blankets I made on the love seat. It's a different look for my typically gold and silver themed Pretty Room, but I like it. 

So today I am grateful for tangible signs of the season and for the feelings of warmth and comfort that they inspire in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment