Saturday, February 10, 2024

February 10

I did even less today than I did yesterday. Today it was literally all about watching Columbo and playing Monopoly Go while huddled in my chair, under my foofy blanket.

It's possible that I should be embarrassed by that admission, but I think that sometimes we do need those times of rest. So maybe it's okay. I don't know.

But I do know that the most active time of my day was dinner, when I caught up on the day's happenings with all of my menfolk. 

One of these goofballs worked on his online driver's ed course and played video games, while the other had four hours of baseball practice (since both teams had practices on the schedule this morning) and then played video games. And then after dinner, they decided to arm wrestle.

That's them! So today, I'm thankful for rest and for these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment