Friday, February 16, 2024

February 16

Isaac and Brady had their annual check-ups this morning, so after a brief stop by the Mother Ship, we headed off to the doctor's office.

The visit went just fine; they're both growing and healthy (save an asthma diagnosis for my little allergy sufferer Brady, but I guess that wasn't a huge surprise since I've heard him wheeze).

After the appointments were over and we walked to the waiting room so I could check out, I happened to turn around and was greatly amused to find them standing in exactly the same position: backpacks on, sweatshirts across their shoulders, both hands in their pants pockets. 

They seemed completely unaware that they were twinning so I fumbled for my phone so I could capture the moment before they were able to move.

I love these guys so much and I'm so thankful that I get to be their mom. And I'm grateful for the inadvertently funny moments, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment