Tuesday, February 20, 2024

February 20

I was at Walgreens this morning to pick up a few prescriptions when I decided to swing through the candy aisle to take a gander at the Valentine's Day candy on clearance. (I do so love clearance candy.)

I was surprised and really pleased to find these-- Brachs Large Conversation Hearts-- so I bought several bags. They're usually really hard to find and I'd only previously seen them at a single store this year; some years, I haven't found any at all.

I've historically called them 'chalk hearts' because of their questionable (to me) texture, but they're one of Adam's favorites so I was happy to scoop them up, take them home, and ceremoniously unload them on his desk. 

Anyway, I love gifting people things I know they will like and appreciate, so this unexpected find was a blessing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment